Monday, November 23, 2009

Creativity is Love, love is Art, this art is of love



My design on white caps. This was done before I found my girlfriend, originaly ment for sale, but now I fell this so much
I desided to wear it





Graffiti class. I showed my girl how the spraycan works, and we did something together, I made a red lazy but loving hippo, she made me, skinny boy with sun-bleached hair, in white t shirt, eating icecream








Flowers made with stensils for her.





How I see her, a free colorful Butturfly in Amazonia, making people who see her smile with her beautifull presence


Verdade is the portugese word for truth.
Here written over a sun. Sun symbolizes me and how I feel with my girlfriend: Shining.
Truth, because with her I only want to speak truth










Amor means Love in Portugese. I write love Because I am in love, I love her, I love to be creative, and here I combine the to, doing what I love for my love.

Luz means Light, My girl is LUZ, shining light, Luz adentro, means the internal light/ or light within, To me this symbolizes her, with all the good qualities and being a light spirit.
From the notes I make bubbles saying Alegria = Happines/Joy and Musica - Ritmo = Music and rythm. Life with her is joyfull, rythmic and filled with music
















Here is the whole wall






















Drawing made for her, A heart with light inside, wings, and angel glorie, inside a blue five pointed star. I put fire on left bottom, water on right bottom earth in bottom middle. All floating in the skyes , and going up through the rainbow to space. Five elements, and the three planets that effects our energys the most, Sun , up right, moon up left, and earth, down middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment