Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cirkus Boy!!

Oh Happy days!! Today I went to see my girlfirend Adhara start a Cirkus school.
She have allready worked proffetional with this for long time. Me, have allways been an energic boy, full of life. Dansing, playing, joking, comes natural to me.
And my body have been flexible as long I can remember. When I was young I had a trampoline, A friend called me gymnastique fantastique.
Today the plan was only to look what going on at the school. But here there is no such thing as watching on the side line. Before I knew it I was part of it, making pyramids, dansing, smiling to an imaginary audience. Walking and jumping on my hands. Looks like I will be part of a show, somewhere someday!
I am very excited. This was a very cool and fun experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment