Friday, November 27, 2009

Cine Por do Sol, ( sunset cinema )
















One of my friends ( Indios ) have a projector. He descided to do somehting nice for this place we live in. And aranged a public cinema. One square had a big with wall and after sunset friends and friends of friends gathered. first they played some educational movie for the children. ¨the man who planted trees¨ A beautifull story, where everything is drawed with pensils. Teaches teh value of planting istead of cutting down. Later we played a movie from Cirkus de Solei, The journey of man¨ This one is so beautifull. both costumes, story and balance and acrobatic skills of the people. The story is about : DREAMS, DESTINY and LOVE.

Very interesting, as I see this I realize that my dreams have come true, I found LOVE, she work proffetionaly with the art of cirkus, and we coming together , finding the one we have been praying for is our Destiny. Then because of here, I get the chance to join her circus group, and realize one of my dreams, to go out and share my joy and happyness, my art and eleganse. My powermowes and balance for children, helping them to discover dreams and destiny and all for LOVE.

And because Indios is such a cool and loving guy, he also brought instruments for the kids to play and practice, and while we other watched the films we was playing with many children. Going aound on his unicycle and making them chase him.

No comments:

Post a Comment